Lure and Fly-Fishing 1 hr from Bangkok
This is what a typical Day Trip would look like, things may vary depending on personal requirements for the trip and causes out of our control.
- 06h00: Pickup from your hotel and transport to the lake, possible stop off for breakfast
- 07h30: Arrive at the lake and get a briefing with the guide of what to expect and tackle to be used
- 08h00: Morning fishing session
- 12h00: Lunch
- 13h00: Afternoon fishing session
- 17h00: Depart from the fishing lakes and head back to your hotel
*Half day tours would only involve one fishing session.
Things provided by Bangkok Angler for the trip include the following:
- Transport to and from the fishing destination
- All fishing gear. Normally one rod per angler and a variety of lures and setups
- Thai fishing guide
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Breakfast and lunch
We do not provide the following:
- Insurance (an indemnity will be signed prior to the commencement of any fishing)
- Alcohol (although you’re more than welcome to have a few drinks)
- Fish (you need to catch them, we can only tell you where they are)
Species you’ll catch on this trip include the following:
- Giant Snakehead
- Striped Snakehead
- Dog-eating Catfish
- Amazonian Red tailed Catfish
- Asian Red tailed Catfish
*Land 5 different species in a day and we’ll buy you a beer!
Strictly lure and fly-fishing only.
Expect to be casting a variety of lures from surface poppers to soft-plastics and jerk baits. It’s good to experiment, every day is different and the fish will respond differently to what’s in the water.